Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Sending sunshine and smiles

SSS Monday Challenge: A Trio of Something
Make it Monday #317: Using Outline Images



It's spring and time for butterflies and flowers!




Today's card used a variety of Papertrey stamps and a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die.
This was a bit of a challenge as I had cataract surgery on my "good" eye this morning!


Solid or color images:
PTI Beautiful Butterflies, Stitched Garden
Outline or black images:
PTI Doodlie-Do (sentiment), Oopsie! Daisy, Rustic Wreath
Inks:
Brilliance Pearl Orchid & Pearl Sky, Ranger Archival Black & DIO twisted citron


I'm linking this to 
I used 3 colors, 3 daisies, 3 different sized butterflies, 
3 sets of 2 different sprigs of leaves and a trio of dots





15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Vikki--one of my favorite cards! Love the images, colors, design--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card...love your pretty pastel butterflies and your outlined flowers, a beautiful spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh...so pretty Vikki!! Beautiful colors together and makes me think Spring...now if it would just come to my neck of the woods! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card, Vikki! Hope you get 100% vision back in your eye; it happens sometimes. P.S. I noticed you submitted a fabulous name for the new PTI gray (Suitable Gray) in the open comments on their blog. I think this is a winning entry, masculine and easy to remember - be sure to submit it using the official form on the blog. I wouldn't want you to miss out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana for the comment and suggestion. Noted and submitted.

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I really love the colorful butterflies and your happy flowers. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Vikki! I love the blend of the florals and butterflies! Lovely card! Hope your "good" eye improves from the surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made this technique shine, Vickki! Love the changeup of butterflies to flowers. Hope your healing's a quick one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful clean and simple card! I love the combination of stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a "pattilovesgrammyscards" kind of a card!! Really! you did a wonderful job with this technique. I love it all!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AH-MAY-ZING!! Praying you heal up quick~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and I like your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo pretty, Vikki! I love the colors you chose for this challenge! I hope you are recovering swiftly from your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card, love the butterflies and the flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete