Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Thinking of You


One more for SSS Happy Birthday Wednesday Challenge 



I like background cling stamps but often forget to use them. This winter SSS
released the rubber cling Center Cut Heart Background stamp which can be used 
with many techniques. I chose to stamp with Versamark ink and use white EP to 
show it off. I die cut the panel with a SSS stitched rectangle die, centered it on an
A2 light gray card and added a little banner with enamel dots. At the last minute 
I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the little heart above the banner. A large 
stamp like this one takes full stage on most any project. The next time I want to
only use the center heart with a sentiment to keep it simpler.


5 comments:

  1. The grey/pink color scheme is lovely, Vikki! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite color combos, Vikki--gorgeous stamp & card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greta. The color is better in person. I should have used a white background instead of the pink blush sheet.

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I forget to use darker cardstock when I design a card! I need to get my EP out and dust it off!! this is perfectly elegant : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful card reminds me that I have a lot of NBUS background stamps, so thank you for that, Vikki! It's a great way to make a quick card that packs a lot of pizzazz!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete