Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy you...birthday...everything...

Make it Monday #319
Graffiti Word Art



Last minute card Sunday evening/early Monday morn to join the MIM challenge. I found a word die in PTI's Tipped Tops die set, cut it from water color paper, blended three Distress Inks across it, and glued it on a pattern paper from PTI's Hooray! kit. After stamping three more words around the "Happy" I added tiny diamond crystal Stickles dots to the banners, cut a scalloped border and adhered it to a white card front. 






7 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun. Love your festive birthday card, especially the colors you used and how perfectly you placed your streamers. I always struggle with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but alas, the credit to those perfectly placed banners goes to PTI and their designer.

      Delete
  2. A great MIM, Vikki! You've created a fabulous party right there on your card front and the recipient will LOVE it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL, VIKKI! I LOVE those streamers!I will HAVE TO look for those in the store!;) Your main word is BEAUTIFUL TOO!!! I just LOVE this technique! AND THANK YOU for coming over to leave some love! I think the women from PTI/followers included, are just THE NICEST!!!! ;) (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! this card is happy personified!! I love the color selections and the light happy feel of your design : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! i especially love the blended color on your focal word. thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete