Monday, March 29, 2021

Easter Cards with Help from The Greetery

 I die cut several pairs of The Greetery's BotaniCuts: Lily, both from white and colored card stock. I finally figured out how to glue them together easily and added details with markers, ink daubers, and Prismacolor pencils. Palm leaves from the Caring Cross stamp-stencil and die sets were added to balance the large lilies and their thin leaves. 

Card #1

In February I participated in Jenn Shurkus' Distress Ink Online class and created over 30 backgrounds. This card uses a Hero Arts Flower Garden Bold Prints cling stamp which was white embossed before ink blending a few green Distress Inks over it. It was directly glued to a white card front. I anchored the lilies on a vellum PTI Shape Shifters: Circle 1. The card front is busier than I usually make so I left off a sentiment. Inside I stamped a PTI Bible Inspired by Love verse along with Happy Easter greetings.

Card #2

This card is similar but less busy and includes three Caring Cross palm branches. I took this photo last week after my four cards were designed. Today as I stamped the inside messages I added light green and white splatters around the lily and a He is Risen sentiment below it. It was sealed in the envelope before I remembered the changes and thus no photo update.

Card #3

Another background in shades of blue and yellow from Jenn's Distress Ink class was die cut with the largest Nordic Frames (The Greetery). The panel was glued to a dark blue card front. A Happy Easter sentiment is from The Greetery Caring Cross stamp and stencil set.

Card #4

Three palms and two pink lilies were stacked vertically along the edge of a green side folding card front. The Happy Easter sentiment was embossed in white and additional tiny splatters in green and white inks were added around the florals. I had a lot of fun with these die cuts and arranging them in various positions. All four plus three other Easter cards were mailed today. 

The SSS Monday challenge is for Easter/Spring themes. I'll be linking several of these to the challenge. Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful Easter week.

3 comments:

  1. They are so beautiful, and although the focal image is the same, there's a wonderful diversity among the cards! Goes to show how versatile that die is! It's hard to choose, but I think my favorites are the pink and purple ones. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I left a comment, but it's not here. I love them all, Vikki! Of course pink is my favorite color, so that one jumps out at me, but I also really love the second one with the colored background & one lily with palm branches! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete