Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Easter Wishes in Shades of Purple

 I'm always ready to enter a colors challenge and The Flower Challenge #54 focus for March is shades of purple with small amounts of other colors. I found in my basket of stamped and colored panels a Waffle Flower Bouquet Builder 1 flower already colored with Altenew alcohol markers in purple and greens.  Today I added a PTI Spring Woods sentiment and PTI Stemmed Statements bee. The panel was die cut with a Waffle Flowers A2 Layers and glued on a PTI pattern paper panel trimmed with a Greetery's Nordic Frames die. The matted panel was added to a purple card front. Voila! a Shades of Purple card ready for Easter mailing. 





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love that Waffleflower set and your floral is beautifully colored and the patterned paper background is just lovely! I never think to use patterned paper with the Nordie frames--on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl really must go in for a closeup on this to appreciate its beauty, Vikki! A stunning bloom - just calling to you 'play me, play me!' and I'm so happy you listened! The layers, and shades of purple are spectacular! [and OH that die!]
    Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with TFC - play every month, won't you please? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on IG--so pretty, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete