Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Happy Easter & Hello

 Last minute addition and NBUS materials to boot for the Twofer Card Challenge! The Greetery and Altenew to the rescue and so much fun indeed! Sitting down with my new Altenew Craft-A-Flower: Poppy I chose several shades of red for the blossom, two greens for the leaves, and colored a white center piece with yellow Copics. I've had the NBUS Greetery Square Dance stencil set for a few months and dragged it out for my projects. I cut the panel with PTI's Feature Frames and used both the inside portion and the frame on my two cards. Card #1 uses a Petite Places: Church sentiment. Card #2 a SSS Hello die and a small sentiment strip layered over a stamped Altenew Leaf Canopy outline spray of leaves. Feeling happy with my results! And completely in love with this layering poppy die and the stencil background.

Card #1


Card #2




This duo is linked to the Twofer Challenge and NBUS





6 comments:

  1. I can see why you love that layering die and stencil, Vikki! This is a great example of making two different designs using the positive and negative elements. Every detail of both cards is cohesive and beautiful! Thank you for playing in TCC #36 and sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two BEAUTIFUL cards Vikki and I love that you used the positive and the negative frame pieces on each card! And I too can see why you love that Poppy die from Altenew...it's gorgeous in your deep reds!! Thanks so much for sharing these beauties with us at The Twofer Challenge!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be pleased with these cards, Vikki! Love them both & you make me want to get the poppy die! First, I better use what I have--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! I love the way you used the framing to create the Two-fer! Such a great technique. A friend ordered the Square Dance stencil for me, and dropped it off last week. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of stenciled background, Vikki! Your poppy Twofer is fabulous. I like the color combo. Red blooms are perfect contrast to the beige background. Thank you for joining us at TCC #36. Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete