Monday, March 22, 2021

Church Easter Cards

 The first part of March I was busy putting together 80 Easter cards for a church group. The leadership team will distribute friendship bags in a couple of weeks to their members who haven't met for worship in a year. At first the task seemed daunting as it often takes me a whole year to get our 80 Christmas cards finished. Granted I tend to only make a couple of the same design for them which slows down the process. So I made my 80 white cards, rounding a corner or two sometimes for interest. Next I chose 5 different spring colors of PTI Bitty Big papers and cut 16 mats in each color from a variety of PTI dies. I stamped a complimentary inked sentiment on each mat and added either more stamping or die cut objects from my collection. Many of the decorations were extras stamped from previous cards. The results were fun and will be an attractive part of the encouragement package. I'm sharing a lot of photos, the group shots were already featured on Instagram but this post will include closer looks at the various designs. Get ready for a lot of photos. Though apparently I tired of taking photos of each group and didn't get individual shots from the peach and aqua groups.

Lavender Group


Altenew Line Art and PTI Scallop Stacker: Medium

PTI Shape Shifters Oval 1 die, Stitching Garden stamps/dies, Inspired by: Lord

Hero Arts Thinking of You, PTI Mix & Mat: Confetti die, Grand Botanicals  

                                               
     

PTI Shape Shifters: Circle 1 die, Hero Arts Circle Pattern & Starry Night Cling Bold Prints backgrounds

Yellow Group


PTI Bitty Bouquets, Mix & Mat: Confetti die

The Greetery Caring Cross stamp/die, Altenew Essential Sentiment Strips

PTI Mix & Mat: Confetti, Beautiful Berries: Spring; SSS Kind Flowers (retired)
 
Green Group


PTI Mix & Mat: Postal die, Bitty Bouquets, Simple Stems; The Greetery Thinking of You 

PTI Mix & Mat: Confetti, Beautiful Berries: Spring; SSS Kind Flowers

Peach Group


Aqua Group

4 comments:

  1. Vikki, anyone would be daunted by this Herculean feat! But you have done it, and your church group is going to be so very happy to receive them! I have stacks of these Bitty Big papers - if you need more!
    I have one question - roll down to those in peach - I have been searching for the die that cuts those extra large scallops [top six cards] for ages! Can you tell me the name of it, please? Thank you... and bravo, my friend!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so impressed when I saw these on IG, and even more impressed now that I've seen the designs close up! I think my favorites are the yellow stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! These are just amazing, Vikki! Lots of great elements & pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete