Monday, April 19, 2021

Thinking of You Trio

Three cards today featuring Lovely Blossoms and Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You from The Greetery. Each card uses Concord & 9th inks. I love how different each color combination looks on my cards. I hope you will too!

Card #1

I stamped this bloom in unusual colors for a flower but so fun. The flower center was stamped in VersaMark ink and embossed in a Ranger gold EP. The tiny tag sentiment is from Sentiment Suite: Thinking of You (The Greetery). I stamped this long before I looked for the background panel. Boy, did I luck out with an ancient paper pad of tropical papers. The bright panel was trimmed with SSS Wonky Rectangles.
Card #2

This card uses the smaller bloom from the Lovely Blossom set, stamped and die cut, 
before adding it to a previously colored PTI Center Style: Feminine die. 

Card #3

On the last card I directly stamped the blooms on a panel trimmed with a Nordic Frames die (The Greetery). Another small Sentiment Suite tag was added to keep the focus on the florals. The panel was framed in green letting the holes share some color through the open holes. It was glued to an apricot top-folding card.

Well that's all folks. I'm linking all three to the SSS Monday Challenge: Bright, Cheerful Colors. Thanks for stopping by today. See you on Instagram too.





3 comments:

  1. I love all three of these! Your color combinations couldn't be more beautiful, and the designs of all three are wonderful as well. As soon as I can lift the ban on new stamps, etc. Lovely Blossoms will be top on my list! I haven't had much time recently to work through that pile of unused stamps and dies! Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Vikki! Love the different looks using the same florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete