Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pink Card Take 2


My next pink card with white embossed resist ink blending was a mixed blessing to create. I have a young 39 year-old Australian friend battling ovarian cancer, a mom of three boys, 12 and under. Her family have been medical missionaries for the past 11+ years in Malawi and immediately returned to a southern California medical school for treatment after her July diagnosis. Her husband's family live in the area and work in healthcare. She's a gem and my hero!

PTI: Doodlie-Do, Fresh Bouquet-sentiment, 
Noted: Scalloped A2 die
Distress Oxide inks and Wow EP

Even though Shar does not have breast cancer, I am
linking this card to time out ChallengesSSSW Challenge

4 comments:

  1. So horrible--so not right. Your card for her is so beautiful & one of my favorite techniques! Love this, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card; the colors are wonderful---and I'm sure it will be appreciated. I can't imagine going through that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card for your friend, and the very best thing you can do for her. Just give support. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out and supporting this very important challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, only few words to say, that we don´t forget someone. A well-defined to time out.

    ReplyDelete