Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy 46th, Jim~


I noticed a couple blogging friends' cards this week entered in 
Laurie's Fabulous Favorites | Vellum. I made a card for my 46th
wedding anniversary in August which fits this theme and forgot 
to post it on my blog until now. 
I am the luckiest woman to have Jim as my partner for 46 years! 
He is kind, loving, tender-hearted, generous, and hard-working.
He enjoys ethnic foods, pastries and new restaurants. And lastly, 
he's an avid bird watcher who always has his binoculars nearby. 
His birding hobby with its world-wide trips permits me to invest 
in card crafting~if you get my drift.

 PTI: Choose Joy (heart), Frame It Out: Many Blessings die, Scripted stamp/die
PTI Weathervane card stock and vellum





5 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary! I love this design, and it's going right on my Pinterest board for inspiration. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card, Vikki--perfect to give a hubby! Love the cute picture of the 2 of you! I'd say you must have been kids when you got married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw you won--big congrats, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, and happy anniversary. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!! I just love seeing both of your smiling faces!! congratulations on 46 years!! Your card is so elegant! I love every element you used to create it : )

    ReplyDelete