Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pink Cards Take 1


Last spring I made several cards from the January 2019 My Monthly Hero Arts Kit but never used the easel die. Jessica Frost-Ballas shared this project during the January countdown. Recently I needed a baby card and thought a pink easel would be fun to try. Jessica's instructions were easy to follow for non-mechanical me.


 Hero Arts MMH Jan 2019 stamps/dies; HA MMH June 2017 (elephant) 
   PTI Forget-Me-Not stamps/dies; PTI Penned Elegance II sentiment

While everything was out I made a second pink easel for a friend's birthday. This die would also make cute table decorations for many occasions with an appropriate sentiment.


 Hero Arts MMH Jan. 2019 stamps/dies; PTI Penned Elegance II stamp; 
Altenew Beautiful Day stamp/die (top spray of flowers)
Glossy Accents and Wink 'O Stella on balloons

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--these are fabulous, Vikki! Good for you doing the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have that kit as well and have used it a few times, but never with the easel! This might inspire me to pull it out again.

    ReplyDelete