Monday, September 23, 2019

PinkFresh Studio STAMPtember cards

I'm dropping two cards on the blog tonight after a month of creating many cards but not posting any! Such a lazy woman, right?

I don't often buy SSS STAMPtember stamp sets but after seeing a project by Nina-Marie using the 2019 collaboration PinkFresh stamp set I made my order with a couple more items.

Nina-Marie's inspiration

The frame was stamped on watercolor paper and gold embossed before loosely watercoloring the images with my Altenew pan set. I finished the panel with a sentiment from The Greetery and die cut the panel with a SSS stitched rectangle. But remembering Nina-Marie's fussy cutting, I bravely fussy cut my panel staying inside of the stitching. It was attached to a green card front which was modified with a PTI linen impression plate for texture. A light rubbing of Delicata Golden Glitz ink around the card edges finished the card with a few clear droplets.

My version

 A second version was stamped in black ink, clear embossed and colored with Altenew watercolors. A SSS sentiment was stamped in gold but clear embossing unfortunately altered the golden sheen. Then I risked the entire project by stamping a PTI grid in light ink with some masking over the sentiment and finished with clear sequins.


Thanks for the visit.
You can find me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you pop up in Feedly this morning! Both cards are beautiful, but I'm particularly fond of the second one. I, too, ended up placing an order for one of the Stamptember sets---Kristina Werner's Critter Crowd---so cute and with five grandchildren ages 8 and under, I figure I'll get a lot of use from it. It was an opportunity to pick up a couple other items on my wish list. I'm thinking the order is waiting for me when I get home tonight, but it will probably be a few days before I get back to crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have my laptop tonight, so will be back again to look at these more closely. You did a beautiful job with both of them! Can't believe you added the grid, but boy was it worth it! So far no orders, even though this year lots of the Stamptember sets appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete