Sunday, December 2, 2018

Jesus the Reason for the Season




We reviewed Laurie Schmidlin's past MIM instructions for inspiration. I put together two cards with slight differences. 

Card #1
PTI Card Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Berries: Winter, Corner Adorner: July, Inspired: Jesus
Dies: Beautiful Berries: Winter, Corner Adorner: July, Pierced Feature Frames, 
          Scallop Stackers: Large

 Card #2
PTI Card Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Berries: Winter, Inspired: Jesus
Dies: Beautiful Berries: Winter, Pierced Feature Frames, Scallop Stackers: Large

Entering also SSS Wednesday Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards with such a pretty color combo! Just love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is stunning! And I love how you made two cards from the different layers you die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I like this!! I don't think I have ever masked off a portion for embossing like this before. Very nice look!! and both cards looks lovely and CAS even thought they have the pretty layers! Great take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeus, Vikki! Your Jesus treatment is very effective and unique, at least to me. Now I can't wait to try that! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete