Sunday, November 25, 2018

Season's Greetings





Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop Challenge


Only 31 days until Christmas and our inspiration for this month's hop launches the season!





I like tags and focused on the package with the 
 peppermint stick candy dressing up the package.


Tag Supplies:
PTI Basic Bookmark 2, Circle Scribbles, Tinsel & Tags
Renke washi tape, Glossy Accents 

And then since I still need more holiday cards I created two inspired by the photo. It's been a long time since PTI's Wrap It Up die has seen my Big Shot. With this photo of gifts under the tree, I happily recreated a package on a Christmas card. While the die was off its magnetic sheet I made another with slight variations!




Card Supplies:
Stamp: PTI Framed Out #9   
Dies: PTI Wrap It Up, SSS Pine Needle Trio
Paper: PTI Bitty Big: Pure Poppy paper, My Mind's Eye Necessities Wood, 
            Neenah Solar White 110 lb

Card Supplies:
Stamp: PTI Love Lives Here: Holiday, Tinsel & Tags Sprigs
Dies: PTI Tinsel & Tags Sprigs, Wrap It Up
Paper: PTI Bitty Big: Pure Poppy, Kraft, Neenah Solar White 110 lb
Misc: Sizzix Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing Folder & Wink 'O Stella





Thanks for the visit. I plan to drop by your posts asap!

13 comments:

  1. fabulous projects! brilliant idea to use the circle scribbles stamp to make your lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--fabulous projects, Vikki! Such creative use of the wonderful inspiration! Happy Holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I've been following PTI for almost as long as they've been in business, and I don't remember the Wrap It Up die at all. It's just perfect for this challenge, and your cards are sure to be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the cards and that cute lollipop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! I don't remember that die either, nice use for it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! I love this!! I love that gift box die...need to go find it in the store!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vikki, your tag and cards are adorable! How clever to create a lollipop from Circle Scribbles. I think I could spare a couple yards of that ribbon if that would help you. Thanks for always leaving sweet comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and especially loved your use of Circle Scribbles to create a peppermint lolly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all such fab takes on the inspo photo! I love the present cards so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two lovely, lovely cards and a sweet tag Vikki! Your package cards are so pretty with that bow on both of them and that lollipop with the circle scribbles is just too CUTE!! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A sweet trio Vikki. I really like the texture you created for both cards! very different results you have gotten with the same product!

    Good for you for getting your cards going. I just gave away a whole box to my step mother LOL now I have to make some for myself! giggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely set of cards and tag! I love the touch of the pine branch.

    ReplyDelete