Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Many Thanks

Papertrey Ink December Blog Hop Challenge

It may be December but PTI's inspiration photo looks
forward to card crafters next holiday focus - Valentines Day.
I think it's time to grab my embroidery thread and fabric again 
as this photo reminded me of my first love of handiwork.


 I decided to build a wreath thank you note. The long swag from PTI's older Make it Market: Holiday Folk kit was stamped in classic kraft and olive twist inks to form a heart wreath. Tiny pink dots, light green leavesand two different Friendship Jar Flowers dies finished the decor. Penned Elegance II provided the sentiment. The wreath was stamped on a Scallop Stackers: Small panel given to me by my friend Greta and glued to a soft stone pattern paper covering a white A2 card.


I'm barely making it into this month's PTI Blog Hop
With our son on the road back to his home, I plan to tour 
the other hop entries. Thank you for stopping by to visit.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful stamping, Vikki! We were kind of on the same wave length creating a heart & we both used that little rose image. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful heart wreath. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very lovely Vikki...what a wonderful take on the challenge. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! I had the same swag laying on my desk, but went another route. I love how this came out and those flowers are the perfect embellishment. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! this is so beautiful Vikki!! I love the soft and dreamy look you achieved.

    ReplyDelete