Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Color Hues #5: Yellow & Kraft

 

Pleased to join the Color Hues #5 challenge this month with an old favorite, Botanical Blocks (PTI). The block was stamped first with DI frayed burlap and again with VersaMark embossing ink and clear embossed. Then using the pictured Distress Inks the image and background was colored using a watercolor brush. A Pierced Feature Frame (PTI) frames the rectangle which was layered three times and adhered to a soft yellow card front. I decided not to add a sentiment for now but have a birthday in mind.  





Thank you for the visit!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so lovely! That sunflower is one of my old favorites, too. I love your watercoloring; it has such an impressionist feel to it! The framing is perfect. Always delightful to see you at Color Hues; thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a picture! So very beautiful Vikki! I truly appreciate your support at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Vikki, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the elegance of your design. The sunflower colored with distress ink does steal the show. You've balanced it perfectly with the frame and soft yellow card front.So glad you could share with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Vikki ! I love the soft hues and gorgeous frame!
    Thanks for playing at the Color Hues Challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see you've won, Vikki! Your card was my favorite, too!
    Congratulations!
    =]

    ReplyDelete