Wednesday, November 4, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 4

Today's tag features a wreath, word die sentiment and traditional red and green colors! In looking at the daily designs on the 25 Days website, I chose a red bookmark design by Tatiana Trafimovich. The wreath was stacked three layers high for reinforcement, "joy" was cut from green glitter paper, and green DI was splattered on the red tag. While Tatiana cut two different green card stocks for her wreathes, mine used different shades of green inks to add more depth. A fun tag that will probably be added to a card front next month. 





Linking also to JUGS Word Die Cuts challenge





Thank you for visiting!


8 comments:

  1. So I knew we liked a lot of the same things, but would you believe those tags are the ones I pinned from Day 4?! Love the traditional green & red--lovely wreath, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, not the first time we've coordinated things. I'll look for your tag to come

      Delete
  2. Oh, you've given me a good idea! I love using this bookmark tag; I know lots of people who'd like a bookmark! Lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wreath on the tag, Vikki. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loke the red and green!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully inked wreath! I really like the way you topped the tag with patterned paper, too. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is so beautiful! I especially love that wreath!

    ReplyDelete