Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Four Cards from Hero Arts November Card Kit

                                         

It's been a while since a Hero Arts card kit arrived at my house but as soon as the November kit was released it was ordered. I absolutely love its contents and especially the new masking dies. I recently posted two cards on Instagram featuring the tree, bird, and background stamps.  A Blog Named Hero announced their new monthly challenge Glitter and Sparkle which describes cards three and four. I'll show you each in order of their making.

     Card #1                                  
  

Card #2


     
    
Card #3

The circle vine stamp was inked with DI Festive Berries and the watercolor card stock glistens with a light metallic gold watercolor wash (Altenew) around the "ball" ornament. A washi tape hanger with a gold PTI Bells & Bough bow finishes the ornament. Sentiment (PTI)


Card #4

I've seen several rainbow Christmas tree cards this month and decided to die cut the tree using a pad of glitter paper. The trees needed a care taker so the snowman was die cut, stamped, embossed with psychedelic EP, and spiffed up with some coloring. A bit of white snow was added to the tree branch edges. The background was ink blended with DO faded jeans and snow white spatters added to complete the design.


Cards 3 &4 will be added to the ABNH challenge




Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

  1. Clearly a great purchase! I really liked this when it came out, but passed on it since I'd already purchased several new Christmas stamps this year. (Like I needed any!!!) I was particularly take with the backgrounds you used in your first two cards--simple and lovely. The colorful glittery trees are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have similar taste, don't we?! My first ever HA kit & I do love it. You're way ahead of me--I better make some more cards! The trees grabbed my attention on IG & had to think for awhile of something else to do! Really love the ornament card, too--very creative & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete