Wednesday, November 4, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags: Day 2

Today's sponsor of 25 Days of Christmas Tags is Simon Says Stamp! I was inspired by the darling gnome tag Lin Brandyberry shared! Since I've never used the gnome die that she used, I grabbed it and had fun paper piecing the various parts into my funky little gnome. Here's my tag for day #2!

Card Menu: PTI Basic Bookmark #2, Warmest Wishes (sentiment/snowflakes), Tag Sale #8 die; SSS Li'l Gnome; Recollections pattern paper




Linking this also to SSSMChallenge, NBUS




Thanks for the visit!


9 comments:

  1. Great paper piecing for this cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gnome! And your paper piecing is great, and I love the design of that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the double tag and cute gnome!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing lots of gnomes on cards and tags for this Christmas (and lots of penguins, too!) so you are right on trend, Vikki! I just love the patterns and how you made a second tag for the sediment! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gnome is SO adorable! Love the great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Your gnome is just so adorable! I really love the patterned paper that you used also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this double layered tag! The gnome looks adorable with the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorably cute gnome, and the colors are fabulous -- great tag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling tag with the gnome, Vikki - just love the patterns you combined!!

    ReplyDelete