Thursday, October 29, 2020

So very grateful for you

 

Yipes, it's October 29 and the Altenew Inspiration Challenge is almost over. This is a challenge that I often overlook until it's too late but not this month. My favorite Altenew leaves are the Leaf Canopy set. It doesn't matter if they're stamped in black and white, on vellum, on color card stock, or colored with watercolors or copics, they are gorgeous. 

The leaves were die cut from a panel of Bristol paper that had been smooshed in three Ranger Distress Inks: Fossilized Amber, Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint, my idea of the challenge colors. I absolutely love leaves that vary in colors like this! Squeal!! Each spray of leaves was glued to a matching fun foam die cut before placing it on the Dotted Swirls debossed kraft panel. A simple SSS sentiment strip and a few sequins finished this one! (I actually regret adding the sequins but too late now).



Hope your Halloween is spooky fun and lots of energy for the huge week ahead!

Photos are from a walk in Portland this week. The first photo is a panoramic view looking toward Washington State with Mt Adams peeking up on the left and a faint Mt Hood in Oregon on the right side.





Card is linked to October's Altenew Inspiration Challenge and SSSW Anything Goes






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Vikki! Love your leafy card! I used the same inks plus 2 other greens, so we saw the colors the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card AND a shared walk? You are so generous, Vikki!!
    That cover plate gives the perfect movement to your gorgeous Autumn colored leaves, Vikki! Yes, I'm lying in the woods in my imagination! Though I'd probably be frozen to it here today!
    WWCD from my view, friend...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp set is one of my faves, too, and you've done a gorgeous job with it! Love the colors and the design of the card. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos, as well.

    ReplyDelete