Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Concord & 9th Trio



I've stamped several card panels using my new Cn9 ink cubes and some of the card stock. I love the juicy firm ink pads but am having a learning curve after many years with other ink types. I used a recent purchase, Wildflower Fields (Cn9), for this three card set. All three cards will be hooked up with the SSSWC "Anything Goes" challenge.


The Greetery Sentiment Suite die 
SSS Stitched Rectangle die,  July SS Card Kit sentiment
I tested the inks blending capabilities on the sentiment banner. 

PTI Note Niblets stamps/die for banner flags

This trio will be part of a gift package.


2 comments:

  1. I love these, and what a great way to learn about the C&9th inks. And what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look beautiful & such a pretty floral stamp set! I know this set will be greatly appreciated, Vikki! As you probably guessed, the pink one is my favorite! Love the design & the 3 pinks!

    ReplyDelete