Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Peace & Joy

It's been months since I last made a Christmas card and here it is, August! I better renew my efforts as this year the cards need to be mailed immediately after Thanksgiving due to our January move. I saw the latest CAS(E) this Sketch and knew that it would work well for mass production. Using the Misti I positioned a holly sprig to stamp in one corner and then rotated the card front to stamp the opposite corner per the sketch. A simple sentiment stamped in gold was added on two cards and the other two used cranberry ink. The single berries were die cut from red glitter paper. The design is mostly one layer to keep mailing expenses down.








Card Menu: PTI Mistletoe & Holly, 'Tis the Season Sentiments

2 comments:

  1. Smart to make several of them! It's a perfect stamp for the CASE that Sketch challenge, and now you have four fabulous cards to start your collection! I'm so dreading the end of summer and having to "move" back inside for the pandemic that I'm spending little time thinking about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for the shout out, Vikki! I love holly & this image is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete