Thursday, January 3, 2019

Winter Wishes

Happy 2019!!

Stopping by with my first card of the year, a winter scene.
I have enjoyed stamping, coloring, and die cutting the various 
parts of the October Hero Arts MMH kit recently. With January 
and February winter birthdays to celebrate, I used the kit again 
but without the Christmas tree trimming parts of it. 



I have fond memories of the nearby city park and its ice skating area where neighbors would bring their skates to enjoy time on the wind-cured bumpy surface. 


Card Supplies: Hero Arts MMH October stamps & dies, PTI Mighty Oak, PTI Trendy Treetops (birds), Poppy Stamps Whittle Fox die, SSS Stitched Rectangles, glitter washi tape, clear Wink of Stella shimmer pen, Rock Candy Stickles, Prismacolor pencils

Linking this to the current A Blog Named Hero: Winter Challenge

Thanks for the visit and see you here again or 
at Instagram grammylovesherboys

5 comments:

  1. A perfect winter card! I've ordered a couple of the HA Monthly kits---you'll see the results of the latest one as soon as I arrive in Wisconsin and have time to write some blog posts---but I'm not a subscriber. This looks like it was a fun kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and sweet memory! I have similar memories of ice skating in upstate New York where I was born and raised. I even had a red coat for a few years!! Delightful Vikki!!

    Happy New Year my friend I hope it is off to a great start : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card for a winter birthday, Vikki! Love how you put the elements together & the sparkle is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and I love this cute winter scene with the added snow. Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! Thanks so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete