Saturday, January 19, 2019

Happy Birthday

Seize the Birthday #157 - Stamping Only


I'm participating in the current Seize the Birthday challenge where the main focus is stamping. My card does include two die cut panels. The white card stock was first cut with a PTI Mix & Mat: Confetti die including the inner stitched frame. I masked the edges and stamped a variety of flowers and leaves from PTI's Botanical Bounty II set in bright colors. A PTI Graceful Greetings sentiment was added to the center. Bitty Big: Simply Chartreuse paper was cut with a SSS stitched rectangle and adhered to a white card front.


While the stamp set out was on my desk, I cut another white panel with the PTI Scallop Stackers: Large die and repeated my design. The stamped panel was centered on the large dotted side of a BB: Simply Chartreuse panel glued directly to a white card front.



Thanks for your visit. I'm visiting San Diego's Mission Bay RV park for a month and hope to get a few more cards made with my little travel box of goodies. I love visiting your blogs and Instagram posts. 



4 comments:

  1. It's pretty frozen here in Wisconsin, so this is a bright spot of spring to start the day!!! Love the bright, cheerful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Vikki--2 fabulous cards! I just love how you did the stamping on those die cuts! Enjoy your time away! Fun to see what you can make with very limited supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see your beautiful cards! These are beautiful designs I just love the bold colors you have achieved in your stamps and those polka dots are the cat's meow!!

    I'm thinking of you and praying you have a wonderful time! How is the weather??

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stamped flower field! So bright and pretty! The layouts of both cards are awesome!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete