Thursday, January 10, 2019

You are so loved


Many card blogs are featuring Valentines cards with the Christmas-New Year's rush over. My card would work well for Valentines and is linked to Time Out Challenge #126: LovingBut this card celebrates a birthday next week for one of the first friends I made when we moved to Oregon in 1973. Karen moved to a sunny, warmer state a few years ago but we visit each other at least once a year. She's not aware of my blog or Instagram so it should still be a surprise.

Card Supplies:
Birch Press Stackable Grace Mandala dies
Concord & 9th Mosaic Turnabout stamp
Papertrey Penned Elegance II stamp
Papertrey Tag Sale #12 die



6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What a gorgeous, creative card for your friend, Vikki! I have yet to use those dies--shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card!! I have never seen these dies. They are incredible and I just love the colors you have used!! Your friend is twice blessed to have you for a friend and to be the recipient of this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible, Vikki! Your friend is going to be wrapped snugly in the knowledge that she is loved when she removes this birthday work of art from the envelope!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing, beautiful card!!! I've never seen anything like it before. It's a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is lovely! I love the colors you chose for the stackable dies...very striking! Your friend will adore this card! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely layers, Vikki ... and fabulous, vibrant colour ... so eyecatching and bold ... what a gorgeous way to showcase that wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete