Thursday, January 31, 2019

Valentine, I'm Your Greatest Fan

Simon Says: Love is in the Air

My hon and I are on a San Diego-SoCal break and cards for our three grandsons were made before we left on January 13. I used a retired PTI stamp set, Be Mine, Valentine which is full of puns. This week's SSSM Challenge, "Love Is in the Air" coordinates well with one of the cards. The sentiment inside the card reads, "I'm Your Greatest Fan"!  Perfecto!!


Card Supplies:
PTI Be Mine, Valentine (retired but dies available)
PTI Sentiment Splits: Curved Vertical die
Thanks for stopping by and if it makes you feel better, 
it's raining steady in San Diego today. 

5 comments:

  1. Bummer the rain came back, but they say it's going to be wet here in a few hours, too. This is so cute, Vikki--wonderfully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card; I own that set and have rarely used it! But I'm quite sure it will come in handy when my grandchildren are a bit older---actually one of them would probably "get it" now! Enjoy the warm weather. It is FREEZING here, but supposed to warm up over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun vacation and hopefully the rain didn’t stick around for your entire trip. Love how you added the hearts beneath the curve and what fun Valentine’s for your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card!! and I know your grandsons will love hearing from Grammy on vacation!! : )

    Hope you are having the time of your life! : )

    ReplyDelete