Sunday, October 7, 2018

Merry Christmas



Finally had some time to work on this week's MIM #338 challenge with Lizzie Jones!
She demonstrated how to incorporate packaging dies on cards i.e. tags. Using her tips
and colors I crafted two similar cards using preprinted tags from last years Make It 
Market Mini Kit: Holiday Tag Along. No stamping done on either card surprisingly.

















Card Supplies:
  PTI MIM Holiday Tag Along die &
  preprinted tags; bow die from Tinsel & Tags
  Sprigs die set; Bitty Big Aqua Mist & Pure
  Poppy paper; large Scallop Stacker die;
  sequins, Wink of Stella


Since I have more of these preprinted tags I may adapt this
design, use other colors, and add to the Christmas card stash. 
Thanks for your visit to my blog!

grammylovesherboys

4 comments:

  1. Love these, Vikki! Great idea to use the stacker die (I need at least one of those) with patterned paper. Should have bought the kit just for those lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers and design Vikki! I really like this color combo too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! I love the color combinations you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, Vikki! Love how you used the tags for your focal points!

    ReplyDelete