Sunday, October 14, 2018

MIM #339: Patterned Frames



It's not very often that Ashley hosts a MIM challenge but this
 past week she shared her ideas for adding patterns to frames
by stamping or using pattern paper.




I used Noted: Scalloped A2 dies to create the frame, stacking two for more definition and stamping Fancy Flourishes in VersaMark ink to create a tone on tone pattern. The frame was centered on a white Scallop Stackers Large die cut and then directly adhered to a PTI Weathervane side folding card. A scene was stamped and die cut from Winter Village along with the sentiment. This was my first time using this vintage stamp and die set. I found a snow detail die among the WV dies and cut it from shiny silver card stock to add a layer of snow on the house roof. What a cute detail they included with this set!




Thanks for stopping by my neighborhood~

4 comments:

  1. Vikki, this is beautiful. I LOVE everything about this one and wish I had purchased that set. Your colors look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! CAS and striking; I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combination...CAS perfection!! Lovely, lovely card Vikki!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card--love the flourishes on the frame, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete