Friday, October 19, 2018

A Leaping Deer for Christmas


I'm adding another Christmas card to the pile with this week's
Create Along With Us challenge on the PTI blog.
While there are many cards to admire, my eyes were drawn
 to the October Release - Day 1 with the Fawn & Flora set,
 and especially a card Laurie Schmidlin created. 

 Laurie's darling card


I focused on her colors, water color stripes, a black sentiment and of course, the deer. Basically I copied her with my current supplies. 



Papertrey Ink supplies:
Stamps: Bells & Boughs, Tinsel & Tags Sprigs, Watercolor Wonder
Dies: Dash Away All, Tinsel & Tags Sprigs



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on Laurie's card! The leaping deer works great with the watercolor striped background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, loved Laurie's card, and I love yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Did you water color the trees? This one is a show stopper!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nailed it! Fabulously done! Great card!

    ReplyDelete