Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Autumn Wishes/Thankful for You

Papertrey September Blog Hop








Oh, my, it's the 25th and where is my mojo? I woke up this morning and was astonished to see Papertrey's email announcing this month's blog hop!! What?!! So between the scheduled duties, the craft room and the necessary mid-afternoon nap (woke up at 5 a.m.), I managed to finish not one but two entries for this month's hop.  No more excuses, here they are. Oh, and they are "bright".




Card Supplies - all from Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Autumn Scarecrow, Forest Floor: Autumn
Dies: Autumn Scarecrow, Delicate Details, Forest Floor: Autumn,
Scallop Stackers: Large, Tag Sale: #12
Paper: PTI kraft, Bitty Big: Orange Zest


PTI Card Supplies:
Stamps: Forest Floor: Autumn, Simply Gourd-eous, Text & Texture: Leaves
Dies: Forest Floor: Autumn, Simply Gourd-eous
Paper: Saffron Spice, Vellum  
Inks: Hero Arts Butter Bar & Wet Cement 









This is the inspiration photo! I love pumpkins, acorns and gourds! 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Cards linked to: Sept 2018 Blog Hop







10 comments:

  1. Bright and beautiful; both of them! I love that Text and Texture Leaves although I didn't order it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Both cards are gorgeous! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both just gorgeous, Vikki! I did a Google search to get instructions on how to get a URL in IG. Luckily it was pretty simple so I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gourds and leaves are awesome. Such lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 beauties, Vikki! Love that leaf bg, it never fails to wow. Used it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wondrous Fall cards....love the colors and images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie! beautiful!! You inspire me to take more naps!! these cards are amazing : ) I can almost smell the apple cider and pumpkin pie : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. You obviously work well under pressure, Vikki, as both of these are beautiful Fall cards. Guess your nap must have helped your mojo!

    ReplyDelete