Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Twofer April Card Challenge


I'm having a craft week it seems! I needed four birthday cards this week, another for our middle grandson who turns 11 next week, and many May birthdays to come. On Sunday I shared Altenew zinnia cards and today found more time in my craft space. 

This month's Twofer Card Challenge: Zoo Animals ends Thursday and nothing was inspiring me among the few animal stamps I own. I finally remembered Hero Arts MMH African Safari set that I purchased two years ago. The elephant stamped in two ink shades made a fun thank you card. Its matching die and other items from the HA kit worked for my grandson's birthday card.

   Card #1













Card #2




















See you around the internet and Instagram
vikkispapertrailetc

9 comments:

  1. The Hero Arts Safari set is perfect for the challenge, Vikki! Your CAS lineup of elephants and shadows makes a great pattern on your thank you card! And your colorful African sunset scene with your silhouette tree, elephant, and giraffe is very striking and gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #15! And Happy Birthday to your grandson! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing set of images, Vikki! And your designs really showcase them wonderfully. Very artsy with the shades of gray for your thanks card. And so colourful and fun with the african safari card for your grandson. He is sure to love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Especially love that sunset silhouette scene in the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Vikki! Love how you did the stamping on the thank you card & the BD card is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are wonderful. I love the gray elephants. The beautiful sunset scene you created is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that parade of elephants with the "huge thanks" sentiment is perfect! It gave me a giggle, in fact. Both cards have the perfect sentiment/image combo. I looked up the stamp set because I think your cards are so fantastic. Your second card with the die cuts and sunset is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Twofer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vikki! these cards are spectacular!! WOW! amazing designs... really! just stunning! : )

    ReplyDelete