Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Afternoon Cards

Today I stamped several die cuts creating a set of three cards 
and found a fun wood stamp suitable for CASology's challenge.
First the card set featuring a gorgeous Altenew zinnia!







PTI Scallop Stackers: Medium die 
Pierced Feature Frames die
Altenew Build-a-Flower: Flourishing Zinnia stamp/dies
Impress sentiment













PTI Mix & Mat: Plaid die
PTI Butterfly Blooms sentiment
Altenew Build-a-Flower: Flourishing Zinnia stamp/dies
Altenew Vintage Roses
















PTI Scallop Stackers: Large die
PTI Wet Paint III sentiment
Altenew Build-a-Flower: Flourishing Zinnia stamp/dies





And now for my "leaper"

House-Mouse Designs (1999) Giddyup (Friend)
PTI Bunny Basket sentiment
Linked to: CASology: Leap


                                

See you also at vikkispapertrailetc

3 comments:

  1. The "leaper" couldn't be cuter! I think I must have one of those adorable mouse stamps in my wooden stamp collection. I forget about them, sorry to say. I love how all three of the cards in the set have a different "feel" just by the way the backgrounds were created. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly clever "leap" card, Vikki, but oh my goodness--I'm in love with that floral set! Every card is gorgeous & has so much interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! gorgeous is right! and I am loving each perfect backdrop you created to highlight it!!

    Your sweet House Mouse makes me giggle! I have a small collection of House Mouse images that I really need to show some love to. Your card inspires me. : )

    ReplyDelete