Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Simple Joys



Actually I'm squeaking in under the wire. 


My favorite accessory to use after stamps, dies, and inks is embossing powder! 
My card uses Ranger Fine Gold and Detail White embossing powders. 
The blossom and stem are stacked three deep for depth.
Distress Oxide inks mowed lawn, scattered straw, and tumbled glass 
were blended over the gold embossed grid panel.
Everything else is Papertrey Ink:
Cover Up: Grid, Doodlie-Do, Noted Scalloped: A2, Rosie Posie and Stemmed Statements

2 comments:

  1. Well, I snuck in right after you! I had the card done, but the struggle is getting the blog post written. Love your pretty card--wonderful bloom on the Rosie Posie stem & the grid background is fabulous, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm a huge fan of that grid; need to pull mine out again.

    ReplyDelete