Sunday, March 24, 2019

Balloons




This evening as I was looking at photos of recent card projects, I realized that two of my cards met this month's Twofer Card Challenge using balloons. Due to our winter retreat in San Diego, I had not used the January My Monthly Hero Kit until last week. I made three cards and used the balloon stamp/die on two. The store front with a bicycle was sent to encourage an ailing friend and the blackboard easel card celebrates a birthday!





The group of three


 This birthday card was sent to a young 90 year old!

6 comments:

  1. What pretty, beautifully detailed scenes, Vikki ... the heart shaped balloons are so sweet on both your Twofer cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see this delightful trio of cards! I spent most of January in Racine. I don't subscribe to the Hero Arts monthly kit, but I did purchase this one, and it's yet to see ink. I think I'll put it on the crafting table---thanks, as always, for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a triple treat of charming cards, Vikki! You made some awesome designs with the kit! I love that sweet bicycle and heart balloons in front of the boutique and your two chalkboard designs have so many beautiful details! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #14! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a good thing you got that kit, Vikki! These are all beautiful! The bicycle card is so fun & I'm sure made your friend smile. I really love the pink BD card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three of your cards are wonderful, and have that fresh feeling of being outdoors! I love how you connected your balloons to the bicycle and the tin container. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three darling cards, Vikki! I’m sure your 90-year-young friend will appreciate hearing from you. Love your chalkboard easels all decked out!

    ReplyDelete