Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hang in There



With the current SS Monday Challenge: Feminine/Girly my mind went old school.  From 2002-2006 my son lived in West Seattle.  I regularly visited a LSS and the enormous Paper Zone warehouse to purchase many wood stamps. A particular group of vegetable stamps from Lockhart Stamping Co in Redmond, WA amused me and I bought the three in the photo above.  They were each stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  A PTI Noted: Scalloped A2 die cut the rectangle panel. It impresses a light scallop on both sides of the stitching, difficult to see in the photo. PTI's Infinity Frames Sentiments provided the perfect sentiment for these hanging veggies. The die cut panel was mounted with foam tape providing contrast on the card front. 



I'm linking this card to SSMC and AAA Cards: CAS Game #135






Thanks for your visit! Have a wonderful day!
vikkispapertrailetc

7 comments:

  1. that's a neat wardrobe;-)designer clothes for veggie gardners like me, I love them. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like those hanging veggies. I cleared out nearly half of my wooden stamps last year, but still have a fairly large collection. YEARS ago we visited Seattle, and I discovered an Impress Stamp store near our hotel. I spent more than one happy hour there, and brought quite a few treasures home. In those days, wooden stamps were the only alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you clever?! Darling card, Vikki! Oh how I miss Paper Zone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can well understand why these stamps appealed to you so much. They're quite unique and super fun. Great use of our 1+3 chart too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny! Love the idea and the design. Thank you for joining SSS Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vegetable outfits? Colourful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vegetables have never been so fashionable!! What a darling trio! great find my friend!! I love the simplicity of your delicious design!!

    ReplyDelete