Monday, March 18, 2019

Grateful


This week Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Sentiments March 13-20 inspired me to use a PTI word die from Counting My Blessings. Gratefulness has been hot topic on many blogs and podcasts in recent years. 

I stamped a couple of panels in various bright inks with
the Amazing stamp set from the March Simon Says kit. 


The PTI "grateful" word was die cut from one of the panels and stacked with two more cut from white cardstock. Two cards were then created from the die cut by using the word die stacked on a pattern paper mat and the negative glued directly to colored panel. 


     Card #1
Card Supplies:
PTI dies: Counting My Blessings, Shape Shifters: Oval 3, Linen Impression Plate
Sentiment: SSS Amazing
PTI cardstock
                     Card #2









Card Supplies:
PTI dies: Counting My Blessings, Pierced Feature Frames, 
Noted Scalloped: A2
SSS Amazing 
PTI cardstock









3 comments:

  1. These are unique & beautiful, Vikki! Counting my Blessings is one of my favorites, too. Been debating what to do for the challenge & guess I better get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you creating twofers, Vikki! I love the way you used everything up to make two sensational designs and I especially love that they focus on gratitude!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Darnell! I love the designs you created that are so different and yet both focus on gratefulness! These TWOFER are winners!! : )

    ReplyDelete