Saturday, November 10, 2018

Season's Greetings gift bag





For the latest PTI Make it Monday challenge, Lexi Daly showed non-engineering me and other talented crafters how to make envelope bags with pattern paper. After two failed attempts with PTI pattern papers where I scored folding lines too heavily and cracked one corner or the other, I surrendered and used a pink Hallmark envelope from the drawer. Of course, in decorating the handmade bag, I didn't count on the tag's heaviness making it impossible to stand without a lining of rocks! LOL. Live and learn and that's what it's all about, right?


PTI Card Supplies:
Stamps: Tinsel & Tags, Winter Fox
Dies: Basic Bookmark 3, Tinsel & Tags, Winter Fox

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo & just adorable, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect..and refreshing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY SWEET! LOVE the colors you've used & the vellum is a NICE TOUCH! AND the little fox scene is ADORABLE! ;) SUPER JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little bag turned beautifully after the failed attempts. Love the colors you used and how you added that little fox to that lovely winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post made me laugh Vikki because I encountered all the same problems!! So glad you persevered though as your little gift bag turned out so sweet and someone is going to totally LOVE receiving a little gift in this cute little bag!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It may not stand up on its own, but it just couldn't be cuter!!! Love that little fox. Someone is going to be so pleased to get this! I had high hopes of trying this, but with the 25 Tags challenge and being away three days it just didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forget the rocks fill it with chocolate and no one will complain! heeheehee I really really love this bag/tag duo! I mean everything about this adorable set makes me smile! I really need that fox! I see a PTI order in my future!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag to bits! love the colours and what a wonderful way to receive a gift!

    ReplyDelete