Wednesday, June 27, 2018

celebrate

Transformation Tuesday Challenge #11 @ PTI


On Monday I created this card for the PTI June Blog Hop. I was pleased to use ink blending on my bright butterflies. Well, I must confess to keeping most scraps and had the negative ink- blended panel on my desk thinking something might come of it. And voila, the second card using Butterfly Hope was created and I love it!


Card #1


Card #2

It totally changed the look of the butterflies, didn't it? The panel was directly glued to a white card front and the upper corner rounded off. Using VersaMark ink, I stamped an inner wing design from Butterfly Hope, lining up the middle body space with the antenna and embossing with a platinum EP.  I die cut the large Birch Press 'celebrate' twice in white, stacked and glued them to a weathervane gray strip which I fussy cut to mimic the letter shapes. The envelope was lined with a paper from the PTI Envelope Envy kit. It was mailed today for a card-blogging friend's birthday next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment