Sunday, June 17, 2018

Sending you love






 I chose Michelle Leone's card from Day 5 with the 
new Bold Borders: Wave die for my CAWU inspiration. 

My photo from last night was so dark I replaced it this morning.

A case of her card but with my own stash:
an intricate white frame
the large word die
bits of yellow blooms
Aqua Mist Bitty Big paper


My card used all Papertrey products with the exception of the "love" (Altenew Bold Alphabet dies) 
Sentiment - Swoosh
Blooms - Bitty Bouquets stamp/die
Frame - Floribunda Frame die
Aqua Mist Bitty Big paper
Ranger water color paper (frame) and Winkin' Stella for "love"sparkles 

2 comments:

  1. An excellent interpretation of Michelle's card. I do love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific case, Vikki! I love the bold frame dies & hope to add some to my collection, but the floribunda frame was a good substitute!

    ReplyDelete