Thursday, March 8, 2018

Sending Sunshine

Papertrey Make it Monday #314
Color Wheel Cards


This week Lexi Daly shared her fun in making cards with lots of colors. 
Her use of the color wheel concept provides a template for choosing colors
but not particularly creating rainbow cards. I stamped three of the smaller
images from Watercolor Wonder in a variety of Distress Inks and placed a
What the Doodle: Sun die cut in the middle as the hub for the circle.



It's a fun technique and really great for spring and Easter cards.
It's already in the mail too!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other entries in this week's

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Vikki! Love the artistic background! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cheery looking! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever design, Vikki, with that neat sun die cut surrounded by splats of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inspiration from the color wheel challenge. Very creative...pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderfully artistic; love the sunshine in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The sunshine is the perfect center for your "wheel!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really fun idea. Love the colors rotating around the sun. And, oops, you have reminded me that I have that sun stamp and die, and I don't know if I have ever used it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY! pretty!! and such a fun challenge : ) I love how fresh and bright your design is. : )

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete