Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hippity Hoppity

Mask & Stack



The best thing about entering a card challenge is leaving my comfort zone and trying new ideas, techniques, colors, whatever. This week on PTI's Make it Monday challenge Betsy Veldman created the most darling clowder of cats similar to her recent waddle of penguins Throwback Thursday card. (Google: term for group of cats/penguins, lol)  Apparently so many readers reacted to the silly penguins that she stepped up with masking tips for the MIM. 


Masking is not a favorite technique of most paper crafters. 
Here's my version of a fluffle of rabbits after two attempts.


Papertrey Stamps/Dies: Bunny Basket, Heart Border, Tag Sale: Quilted
SSS stitched rectangle die






For those interested in bird man Jim's trip to SE Asia this week
here are photos from Monday's Angkor Wat day of tourism.









7 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute - great job with the masking! The photos are amazing - I've never been to Asia; maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, CUTE card Vikki...makes me smile! Awesome pictures from Asia too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Vikki! Love all the colorful bunnies! Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness--using the bunny for your masked card was such a great idea, Vikki! Love it! Looks like Jim is having a great trip & seeing such interesting sites. Hope he's getting lots of great bird shots, too! I need him to come get a decent shot of my Hairy Woodpecker who comes nearly every day--just love seeing my pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome bunch of bunnies and I love the photos from Angkor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I just know the men are enjoying themselves!! what an incredible place to visit. And look at you while you hold down the fort with your PEEPS!! : ) Adorable!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete