Sunday, March 18, 2018

love you

Create Along with Us:
 March 2018


On Day 3 of the March release I saw Michelle's square card and 
fell in love immediately. She has a knack for mixing patterns well.


Michelle Leone's card


I chose to concentrate on:
the pastel colors
the die cut sentiment
the cluster of flowers
mix of pattern paper




PTI stamps & dies:
Stamps: Keep it simple: Praying; Quilted: Spring
Dies: Inspired:love; Quilted: Spring; Tag Sale: Quilted
Paper: Bitty Big Sweet Blush, water color 140 lb
Ink: Hero Arts Lemon Yellow, Pool; PTI Olive Twist




Check out more cards from the 
Papertrey March release here

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow--I love pastels & your cards are so beautiful, Vikki! I'm especially drawn to the first one combining the big stripes with the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered how you already had the kite--haha! Dumb me! I love sweet blush, but it doesn't show how pretty it is in a photo, I think. Your card is beautiful, too & makes me realize I need to use my printed paper!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Greta. The reason you especially like the first one is that is Michelle's card! I edited the post to put her name on it since she doesn't watermark her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vikki, it looks like you mastered coordinating patterns, too. Great take on Michelle’s pastel card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite card I've seen in Blogland all week!! I love this darling card in every way. What could be better polka dots and gingham in one place! swoon!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Vikki! I came over from Greta’s blog. How fun to meet up together with blog friends! Your card is just lovely with the mix of patterned papers and pretty flowers! Wonderful touch with the sweet bow, too!

    ReplyDelete