Sunday, May 16, 2021

Spring Cards - Stencils, Wings etc

Here are three cards I've recently posted on my Instagram site vikkispapertrailetc. Too lazy to regularly blog I sometimes worry that IG may not be the best place to keep track of card details.  Thanks for joining me today.

Card #1

Card Menu: 
The Greetery: Always in Bloom stencil, 
PTI Scallop Stackers: Medium die

Card #2
Card Menu:
Hero Arts My Monthly April Kit: butterflies, sentiment
PTI: Songbirds die (negative panel)
Concord & 9th inks

Card #3




Card Menu:
Altenew Feathered Leaves stencil
The Greetery: Crimped Circle die
PTI: Butterfly Blooms, Palm Prints
SSS: Sentiment Strips

Cards 1 and 3 are linked to SSSWC: Stencil It
Cards 2 and 3 are linked to SSSMC: Things with Wings

3 comments:

  1. They're all beautiful, and I caught 2 of the 3 on IG, but missed one since I don't manage to get there every day. I still prefer blogs to IG, but appreciate that writing a blog post is more time-consuming. Thanks for sharing here, though, I'd hate to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat--blogging takes time I'd rather spend doing something else, but I'm loosing card details when I don't list them on IG. Great to see these wonderful cards on my laptop! The fully stenciled card is such fun & I do love the medium scalloped panel! Great idea to use the negative die cut & to use a stenciled panel for the circle! Inspiring work, Vikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete