Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Imaginary Neighborhood

I've been waiting to share my neighborhood card made earlier this month for a friend in our former city. Having moved after 46 years in the same area, Concord & 9ths City Stacks set has sat on my desk lately. When I stopped by Joyce's blog today, I saw my chance. Not only had she used the same sentiment on her card but my color choices matched the Color Throwdown challenge she was inspired by. 



I'm glad to have moved within a mile of our grandsons but do miss our old friends. New friendships have been put mostly on hold as we've quarantined in our new home. The neighbors are friendly and as the warmer summer days settle in we'll be able to share our backyard with them as we have our son's family.



Also entering this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling card, Vikki! That is the neatest sentiment & I know your friend to the south must cherish this card & you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciled cloud background, the die cut trees and the street as well as the darling houses. What a great card---and a wonderful sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! It is hard to move but, I’m sure it’s worth it to be close to family! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete