Monday, June 8, 2020

Colorful Cards



I saw the lineup of my favorite Clarks All Stars on the latest Inspired by Challenge Colorful Kicks (my pair are the Oregon Ducks' green) and wondered what to create. I don't recall any shoe stamps or dies in my storehouse but improvisation is part of a challenge. Using the PTI Brushed Off set I stamped two different rainbow cards. The rainbow lineup of the shoes inspired my design on both cards. Ranger Distress inks were used for the rainbow hues (the new Speckled Egg on the first card). BTW,  I also do not own rainbow stamps or dies.


Card #1
 Altenew Line Art; PTI Brushed Off

Card #2
Birch Press Celebrate; PTI Brushed Off & Circle Scribbles 



6 comments:

  1. Great way to improvise! I have one sneaker image; ought to pull it out and see what I could do with it. I don't think I've ever used it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best improv I've seen today, Vicki!! So happy to find this happy rainbow at Inspired By!! Thanks for playing!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've improvised perfectly, these are PRETTY cards Vikki! Thanks for joining us at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a rainbow either, but keep thinking about "needing" one! Clearly you didn't need one & made 2 wonderful cards! That new DO looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love how you were inspired, fantastic ideas and awesome cards! Thank you for sharing @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's just something fun about using rainbow colours, and these are super cute and cheerful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete