Thursday, May 14, 2020

Hello Friend mini card

















I grabbed a small note card that had been sitting in my pile for a year and decorated the front with PTI's Grand Botanicals and a sentiment from Pink Fresh Studio's Delicate Wreath. The leaves were cut from a smooshed DI panel. The curved edge on the front was not standing out like I wanted. I rubbed the VersaMark ink pad along the edge and heat embossed using sparkly Ranger Black Glitter powder. It will be a nice gift tag card.




Linking this at the last minute to JUGS.


3 comments:

  1. Darling card, Vikki! That big bloom is spectacular & I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that blossom, such a pretty card too. Thanks for playing along with JUGS, Deborah, GDT. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, and one that could be sent to cheer someone up as a gift tag!

    ReplyDelete