Thursday, March 5, 2020

Birthday Wishes


On one of the many sales last month I picked up a stamp and die set from PinkFresh Studio that had been on my wishlist for a long time. The variety of leaves and plants in the two large stamps were fun to water color with my Altenew 36 pan set. The stamps were gold embossed first which helped me control the flow of color as my skills are minimal. The sentiment was stamped in stages using my Misti to create the ombre effect. The card was sent to an older friend who was our family doctor and delivered our second son 40 years ago this April. 


Card Supplies: PFS Lush Greenery stamps/die
PTI Penned Elegance II sentiment
SSS Stitched Rectangles

Linking to the challenges at:


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--maybe my favorite Vikki card! Absolutely stunning--love the design, variety of colors, sentiment, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! And the perfect entry for the challengesas well. That's one of my favorites from PFS. I'll need to pull it out when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the code word to create the symmetry at the top and bottom. Love the embossing, too. Such a fabulous CAS card. So glad you jined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minimal skills! ha! no way friend!! you are a talented paper crafter and this card is a show stopper!! : )

    I've missed you. It is wonderful to see that your talent followed you to your new address! : )

    BIG (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete