Thursday, March 19, 2020

Easter Wishes


While I'm still at the computer I want to share my second set of lilies from The Greetery. This time I colored them in warm shades of yellow and orange. The kraft background was cut from the largest Greetery Nordic Frames glued directly to an ivory card front. The middle NF was cut from rust colored pattern paper and layered underneath with fun foam. Palm branches from Caring Cross and a sprig from PinkFresh Studio's Dainty Blossoms cradle the two lily blooms. A PTI Spring Woods sentiment was embossed on a dark brown Greetery Sentiment Suite flag and foam mounted.



Adding this card to The Flower Challenge #42





5 comments:

  1. Love how your beautiful lilies pop on this one, Vikki! Wonderful combination of elements! Sending virtual hugs, my friend! So much for your planned "just me" time, but I'm sure you're glad to have hubby with you during this troubled time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So relieved that he cancelled. One of his friends went early and is stuck in Borneo for now with no guiding or parks open to bird.

      Delete
  2. Those lilies are simply stunning! I love the Nordic Frames, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having Norwegian ancestry and Jim half Danish sparked the purchase of the frames. They are fun to layer too!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete