Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Happy Birthday


Earlier this month I made a card for a three-day-younger-than-me friend. I stamped 
the focal cake image and found the square die to frame it tightly. To contrast with the 
square and also repeat the cake 'sprinkles', I die cut the Mix & Mat: Confetti rectangle with its confetti bubbles. These two layers were mounted with foam on a panel of pattern paper covering an A2 white card front. Entering this to Addicted to CAS: Cake and Time Out challenges.


Papertrey Ink Supplies: 
Hooray! pattern paper, Mix & Mat: Confetti die,
Noted: Scalloped Square die
Your Beautiful Birthday (free end-of-year stamp)


8 comments:

  1. That cake image looks very unique, wow! I love the dies you used too and the detail on top of the background -this has such pretty details yet a clean look, love it! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp set, and I love your card! I recognize that patterned paper, and am reminded I should look in that box more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card....so in love with your beautiful and yummy looking cake! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so loving this card with all the wonderful layers & all that beautiful pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday cake is so pretty and I love how you created layers on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete