Saturday, August 3, 2019

Mostly Die Cut Cards


After waiting a year for the Grand Botanicals dies to be restocked, I was thrilled to order them in late May. I cut the dozen dies from a variety of plain and patterned papers. The largest floral image and two leaves are the focus of two cards made from die cuts with no additional stamping. 

 PTI dies: Envelope Envy (hello), Grand Botanicals,
Noted: Scalloped A2,  Shape Shifters: Oval 1

PTI dies: Grand Botanicals, Scripted

The third card in the set features a smaller GB floral cut from three different colors. They look like paint splats on top of a panel found in my "maybe" bin which had been stamped with several Watercolor Wonder stamps. 

 PTI dies: Grand Botanicals Tipped Tops
PTI stamps: Scripted, Watercolor Wonder



Entering these in SSS Wednesday

See you on Instagram too

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to get the dies you wanted after such a long wait! I think I'll have to give up on 2 that I want. 1 came in & I knew waiting to get both at once was a risk, so now I don't have either one. Your cards are so eye-catching & beautiful, Vikki! I especially love the blue one. I did get the Scripted stamps & dies on sale. Not sure how I had missed noticing them when they came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very productive and inspiring, Vikki! You've made three beautiful cards with those long-awaited dies and you used a lot of snippets in the process!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete